Do not Invest in the MIDEX Exchange - MIDEX SCAM????

Share:
I bring an account of my experience with the MIDEX ICO Project. I want you to draw your own conclusions.
At the beginning I was excited about the project, but when I participated in his rewards campaign, I did not receive the amount disclosed, when I contacted the Support, I was informed that I had to send my ETH card, but after several attempts at friendly resolution, I will not receive any reward, and they will not tell me if they will be burned or if any official has appropriated such value. Hence the doubt, an Exchange of this size that will manage and have access to information from our portfolio that does not have a minimum of transparency is reliable?
If a small publisher is not treated with respect and does not receive what is due to him, would that company be trusted?
I was really frustrated, and I was blocked from the support channels of MIDEX, I'm afraid there are others who were also harmed and they were shut up by MIDEX, I want to urge everyone who wants to use this exchange, ask for an audit and with other exchanges as trustworthy elsewhere I advise you to flee from this project, before when you are no longer needed it swallows you. MIDEX SCAM?
Resultado de imagem para MIDEX

Um comentário:

  1. I worked in your bounty program for a few weeks, but my work was only partially accounted for and not paid at all. Your bounty manager
    Midex has been ignoring my messages for weeks. When will I receive my tokens? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2726458.msg38940657#msg38940657

    ResponderExcluir